Don’t let your customers run your business!
If your customers don’t pay their invoices, they are controlling your cash flow and your most important asset
Train your customers to pay by due date!
Watch this 3 minute video to preview the Debtor’s Ledger Management course
If your debtor’s Ledger is carrying 2, 3 or more times your average monthly sales then you need strategies to:
- reduce the customer debt
- reduce the risk of unpaid customer invoices
- reduce the risk of writing off a sale
- reduce the time spent in collection activities
- reduce your stress levels
- increase cash receipt recovery
Why is it important to effectively deal with complaints?
- Firstly to maintain a good business relationship with the customer so they will continue to deal with your business.
- Secondly if a customer is dissatisfied with the product or service, they will not pay.
Responding to Customer Complaints Course
The Biz Skills Responding to Customer Complaints Course is about the communication skills for the first response to a customer’s complaint. The goal is to maintain the customer business relationship throughout the complaint process.
Loyal customers can be promoters of your business.