DEBTOR’S LEDGER MANAGEMENT
For more information about the courses and how you can learn these important skills visit the Courses page
In her 30 years’ experience, Zanette has never had to take a customer to court to recover outstanding customer debt. And by following the same strategies she demonstrates in her Debtor’s Ledger Management courses, Zanette increased a company’s bank account from $200,000 to $1,000,000 in less than 6 months from a high balance ledger with overdue invoice up to 120 days. Read more:
Watch this 3 minute video to preview the Debtor’s Ledger Management course
If your debtor’s Ledger is carrying 2, 3 or more times your average monthly sales then you need strategies to:
- decrease the customer debt
- lessen the risk of unpaid customer invoices
- lower the risk of writing off a sale
- cut the time spent in collection activities
- reduce your stress levels
- increase cash receipt recovery
Why is it important to effectively deal with complaints?
- First of all to maintain a good business relationship with the customer so they will continue to deal with your business.
- In addition, if a customer is dissatisfied with the product or service, they will not pay.
Responding to Customer Complaints Course
The Biz Skills Responding to Customer Complaints Course is about the communication skills and the first response to a customer’s complaint. Most of all, the goal is to maintain the customer business relationship throughout the complaint process.
Loyal customers can be promoters of your business.
What you will get from this course?
Get in Touch:
Drop us a line anytime and we will respond to you as soon as possible.